* Pancakes are lighter and fluffier when you substitute club soda for milk in the batter.
* Before opening a package of bacon, roll it. This helps separate the slices for easy removal of individual slices.
* Drain deep fried foods on brown paper grocery bags as opposed to paper towels to retain crispness.
* To make lighter and fluffier mashed potatoes, add a pinch or two of baking powder to the potatoes before whipping.
* Don't just keep dental floss in your medicine cabinet. Keep some in the kitchen. It's a great tool. Unflavored dental floss is often better than a& knife to cleanly cut all kinds of soft foods, soft cheese, rolled dough, layered cake and cheesecake.