BBQ Hot Dog Tailgate Dip 1/2 cup Tops canned pork and beans 1 Tops hot dog, cut into 1/2 inch pieces 1 sheet aluminum foil (18x12 inch) 2 Tablespoons Tops BBQ sauce 1 small chopped tomato Tops Shredded Cheese to taste Tortilla Chips or Frito Lay Fritos or Dipsters
1. Place pork and beans and hot dog in center of foil. Top with BBQ sauce.
2. Bring up sides of foil. Completely fold top and ends over to make a packet leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place on grill over medium coals for 8 minutes or place in oven at 350° for 10 minutes.
3. Carefully open top of packet.
4. Top bean mixture with tomato and cheese. Serve.
5. Use tortilla chips or Dipsters to scoop up the hot dog mixture.
Makes 1 serving
If men are so competent, how come you always see signs reading "DANGER - MEN WORKING"?