Post by chief_cook2 on Sept 14, 2004 10:52:56 GMT -6
Serves 4 Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Ready In: 15 mins
* 1 pound lean ground beef
* 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
* 4 (2.5 ounce) packages corn chips
* 2 cups shredded lettuce
* 1 chopped fresh tomato
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1/3 cup salsa
* 1/2 cup sour cream
1. Place ground beef in a large skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until browned. Drain excess oil. Mix in the taco seasoning and prepare according to the directions on the package.
2. With the bags unopened, gently crush the corn chips. Snip the corners off the bags using scissors and slit open the bags along the side edge. Spoon equal amounts of the beef mixture, lettuce, tomato, Cheddar cheese, salsa and sour cream into the bags on top of the crushed chips. Serve in the bag and eat using a fork.
Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keep You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!