Post by chief_cook2 on Aug 25, 2005 9:12:34 GMT -6
Cooking Tips =====================
* Pancakes are lighter and fluffier when you substitute club soda for milk in the batter.
* Before opening a package of bacon, roll it. This helps separate the slices for easy removal of individual slices.
* Drain deep fried foods on brown paper grocery bags as opposed to paper towels to retain crispness.
* To make lighter and fluffier mashed potatoes, add a pinch or two of baking powder to the potatoes before whipping.
* Don't just keep dental floss in your medicine cabinet. Keep some in the kitchen. It's a great tool. Unflavored dental floss is often better than a& knife to cleanly cut all kinds of soft foods, soft cheese, rolled dough, layered cake and cheesecake.
Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keep You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!