1. Preheat oven to 325F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
2. Place vanilla wafers in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs. (You should have about 3 cups of crumbs)
3. Combine crumbs, coconut, sugar and pecans in a bowl; mix well.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, butter and milk.
5. Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix well (batter will be thick). Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 35 minutes. Serves 20. Nutritional Information Per serving: 310 calories, 21g fat, 3g prot., 32g carbs., 2g fiber, 80mg sodium.
Happiness keeps You Sweet, Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keep You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!